Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.8 Average
We Are Way Too Trusting And Very Very Gullible
How dare you!! Not me!! The Harry Potter TikTok lady says that's misinfo. Off to the corner you go.

I agree with you. Seriously, the more I read into history the more I realize what I thought was true, basic facts is actually either totally false or horribly distorted. Most of us and I'll include myself because I obviously don't know everything are terribly socially engineered. Most people simply do not want to know the truth on a multitude of topics.

Back in circa 2005 when I was working on the R&D chips for smartphones I said these things are either going to propel humanity to the next level OR doom humanity...the nightmare albatross. Back in 2008 with FB/social media I thought it was going to be just another fad that would eventually die, I hoped. LOL. But, no the TPTB had to weaponize it.

Dark Water...
What’s Really in Your Bottled Water? (Consumer Reports)

“The only new thing in this world is the history you don’t know.”
— President Harry S. Truman

[Image: Ia6dAfG.jpg]

[Image: 7xoN5H0.jpg]
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: We Are Way Too Trusting And Very Very Gullible - by EndtheMadnessNow - 05-09-2022, 06:42 PM