Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Get ready for some more protest in the USA
[Image: OMj2UrY.jpg]

The Clown House

Roe v Wade messaging + debt relief targeted at coastal yuppies will make for a powerful psychoactive. Campus-adjacent coffee shops and front lawns are about to get loud with signage.

Quote:The 1973 Roe v. Wade decision also was leaked to the press

The apparent leak to Politico of an initial draft of a Supreme Court opinion overruling Roe v. Wade and Planned Parenthood v. Casey has been greeted with astonishment about not only the sweep of the ruling but also the fact that a draft opinion was leaked at all. Some commentators claimed that this was unprecedented in the history of the Supreme Court.

There is great danger in case results being leaked — all the more so when a full-blown draft is handed over to journalists, seemingly before the opinions, concurring and dissenting, have been finalized. The apparent majority opinion by Justice Samuel A. Alito Jr. in the Mississippi abortion case always held within it the makings of political dynamite — but now the premature announcement could even further the confusion and blowback that will surround any final opinions. It may prove to be a major blow to the court’s legitimacy and reputation.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Get ready for some more protest in the USA - by EndtheMadnessNow - 05-04-2022, 12:59 AM