Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Get ready for some more protest in the USA
Grace read a statement for public release to me a while ago from the Supremes. The statement said that the document was authentic, but "did not represent the opinion of the Court or any one Justice". WTF? If it's authentic, but doesn't represent anyone's opinion, then why go to the bother of writing it up in the first place?

My sense of the situation is that it IS authentic, since the SCOTUS said it was, and that it DOES represent an opinion. I would further guess that someone on the Left, either a justice or a clerk, leaked it in order to get the troops rallied and on-line before the decision comes out, have them organized and ready to hit the streets and rock the instant it does come out - an attempt to catch the U.S. and the Right  by surprise, assuming the Right WON'T be organized and ready to respond.

I would look very, very closely at either Sotomayor or Kagan (especially Kagan, as I think she is the most communistic Justice left on the SCOTUS since Ginsberg kicked the bucket) as the leaker if it was one of the Justices, and each clerk should be scrutinized if it wasn't a Justice. Whomever it was should be found and expelled from their position with prison time attached, as they are overtly and intentionally trying to foment unrest (an "insurrection" for those on the left who abuse the word because they don't know what it actually means) in the U.S. and give advantage to the Leftists in that unrest - in short, they are picking political sides and laying a thumb on the scales in favor of "their" side - and that is not the job of the judiciary, or indeed ANY branch of government.

This unrest is likely to make the Floyd "protests" look like a Sunday picnic in the park.

The document appears to decide that the Roe vs. Wade decision was incorrect, in that it overly centralized power in DC, which should have been delegated to the individual states according to principles set forth in the Constitution itself. The problem here is that the American Left has been pushing and promoting a form of neo-feudalism at the behest of the Globalists to promote their agenda of owning all of us. That neo-feudalism centralizes all power and places it in the hands of the DC Manor House and the barons that reside therein. Right wingers, in contrast, are trying to DE-centralize power and distribute it out among the states, or to the People, where the Constitution says it belongs, and that is directly opposed to the centralization agenda that will ultimately lead to Globalists owning all of the rest of us serfs on the manor.

Those two viewpoints are diametrically opposed, and there really ain't no middle ground between them to meet on - it's either centralize power, or disperse it. There isn't any plan for a half-assed centralization or dispersal, as half-assed will not satisfy the goals of either side. So, this decision if delivered will slap the Manor Lords of the Globalists right in the face, and the war will be on in earnest, without gloves... the gloves will have been dropped to the ground after issuing the challenge by slapping the Globalists with them.

What mystifies me the most about the subject in general is how the same side that labels soldiers as "baby killers" can also, at the same time, promote facilities whose entire purpose is... killing babies. Maybe leftists just want a monopoly on killing babies? I dunno. Just strikes me as a little off kilter to believe both at the same time.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Get ready for some more protest in the USA - by Ninurta - 05-03-2022, 06:48 PM