Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.8 Average
Please don’t paint us all with the same broad brush
Explanation: I morally agree with you @beez and @NightskyeB4Dawn

BUT the MSM dont agree ... they be pushing 1+1=3

Which is actually factually correct, surprisingly they got it right for once.

Here is why ...

The Universe runs on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_st..._mechanics

And that means the following ...

Diclaimer: My father was the head beaurecrat public servant in the Australian Beureau of Statistics and he taught me some crazy shit about it all ok.

1+1=3 is statistically correct for large values of 1 ...and since they ROUND OFF the numbers [they dont tell you that ok ... you must learn it and if you haven't then too bad for you and you only learn it at higher levels of maths] that means the following ...

1.4 + 1.4 = 2.8 ... now round off to the closest number ...

1.4 is less than 1.5 so it rounds down and therefor is shown as 1

2.8 is higher than 2.5 so it rounds up and therefor is shown as 3

Hence 1+1=3 [for large values of 1]

ALSO ...

You can never be sure of what you actually have as your homo-sapein senses are fallible and optical illusions prove that.

Descartes also proved that philosophically ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHihkRwisbE

And thats why they round off shit ok.

Existence itself covers all probabilities and is all possibilities ... at the same fucking moment ... its called the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiverse

Quote:The multiverse is a hypothetical group of multiple universes.[a] Together, these universes comprise everything that exists: the entirety of space, time, matter, energy, information, and the physical laws and constants that describe them. The different universes within the multiverse are called "parallel universes", "other universes", "alternate universes", or "many worlds".

So nobody is ever wrong as what they are saying actually exists ... but does it exist here and now becomes the new set of questions.

The media knows they can bend reality with beliefs ... this is magic .. mind over matter ... and guess what? IT WORKS OK!

They create intent and that drags that reality bubble closer to this reality bubble until the two are the same or are indistinguishable from each other at 99.999% probability of time and space.

Mandela/Mandala  effects show that the value of that probability has changed as now millions+ of people are aware that reality has been changed physically from what it once was as far as their long term memory reflects.

So intent matters a yuge fucking lot ok ... it affects whats possible here and whats most likely probable also.

My current intent with this reply was to play devils advocate for the MSM ... they know full well what evil shit they are doing and why.

Its about playing games with peoples minds and getting paid for that ... its always been a freaking PSYOP ok.

My first intent and reply was to clarify things clearly for the OP and everyone else also.

We are all like individual fingers [me/you] on a palm [society/the herd]... and we need to come together sometimes, like making a solid fist, to do great works that are impossible for one person to achieve on their own.

[Image: 6878960-3x2-940x627.jpg]
NOTE: I identify as a OPPOSABLE THUMB ok! You need me to complete the fist!

I hope this helps everyone ... but I am fine to be told otherwise ... have at it ... come at me bruh!

@ Everyone who is agreeable with what I detailed above ... I love you! Enjoy minusculebeercheers 

P.S. Now the magical cat is out of shrodingers box [i helped it quantum tunnel to safety ok lol] PLEASE use magic carefully and I suggest that you all learn to love one another before first attempting it at all ... at all ok!
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please don’t paint us all with the same broad brush - by OmegaLogos - 05-01-2022, 09:46 PM