Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.8 Average
Please don’t paint us all with the same broad brush
(05-01-2022, 01:46 PM)beez Wrote: My son asked me the other day why there was so much divisiveness.

I said that once upon a time, we all wanted the same thing, we all wanted to go the same direction it was just that political parties had different ways of accomplishing that.

The reason we have so much division now is because we all don't want the same goals, the same destinations, the same end results.

I said republicans would say 2+2=4 and democrats would say 1+3=4 and they'd both be right.

Just different ways of getting the same answer.

Now?

one side says 2+2=4 and the other side says 3+3=6.

Both are right in their approach, but as a nation, we cannot agree on what the desired solution should be.

Good answer, but from what I see in my travels, there are more Americans saying 2+2 =4, and they agree in spirit.

But the media has to distort, and manipulate everything, so it looks like we are divided, when we all want the same thing, and are a lot more comfortable with getting there the way they know to be tried and true, than taking some BS path rigged up by a lying and corrupt system.

We need to unplug, disconnect, shut down, walk outside and talk to your neighbors.

There are some sure enough crazy folks out there, but not near as many as those that are sane, fed up, and ready to walk away from a system that is destroying all of us.

That is why they will pull out all the stops to make sure we do not become united.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please don’t paint us all with the same broad brush - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 05-01-2022, 08:50 PM