Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
If You Seek a Beautiful Peninsula...
Similar to Lithium mining that they're trying to do in Calif, and pumping the waste back into the ground. These ruling-class greedy hyprocrite elites on one hand are stating they're saving Earth, and on the other destroying it by using the excuse, muh, Russia bad.

I've hiked around the potash ponds in Utah, near Moab. Really bizarre, bright, rich blue looking. The potash mined near Moab is from the Pennsylvanian-age Paradox Formation. Utah and New Mexico are (were) the only two states that currently produce potash.

These Pools Help Support Half The People On Earth:

Quote:India plans to buy 1 million tonnes of potash from Belarus in the first such bilateral deal between the two countries after sanctions crippled Minsk's ability to sell the crop nutrient, two Indian officials involved in the discussions told Reuters.

India secures nearly all its potash through imports, and historically about one-fifth of the 4 million to 5 million tonnes it imports annually comes from Belarus.
Economic Times

Quote:Canada is the world's largest potash producer, accounting for 32% of the world's total in 2020. Four countries (Canada, Russia, Belarus and China) accounted for approximately 80% of the world's potash production in 2020.

Potash Facts
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: If You Seek a Beautiful Peninsula... - by EndtheMadnessNow - 04-21-2022, 01:35 AM