Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
If You Seek a Beautiful Peninsula...
(04-21-2022, 12:28 AM)Selbiene_Raveren Wrote: I love how in that article it says they are just gonna blast the wastewater back into the ground in deep wells... Yup lets contaminate the FRESH ground water with brine, if by some chance they don't completely drain the aquifers. >_< 

Isn't there some ancient seabed out in the middle of a desert somewhere in New Mexico or something they could mine this stuff instead? Ya know, somewhere without an extensive population of humans and animals nearby to be greatly affected when their venture fails in a few years? *shakes head*

What had me shaking my head was that Cargill tried it in the area, and failed.
Let's hope this greedy crew fails as well, and before they do much environmental/ecological damage.
"I must not fear.  Fear is the mind-killer.  Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. 
I will face my fear.  I will permit it to pass over me and through me.  And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path.  Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain." Frank Herbert, Dune

Messages In This Thread
RE: If You Seek a Beautiful Peninsula... - by DontTreadOnMe - 04-21-2022, 12:33 AM