Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Where to they come from???...The snakes??
You know, the end of that video reminded me of another thing about snakes...they can't get out of a smooth sided container.

At the end of the video where they show all the snakes they pulled out, you'll notice they have them all stuck inside buckets and tubs.  It looks like they could easily get out, but for some reason they can't.

I first discovered this when one of the neighbors from down the road called me in a panic one day.  She said she had a snake in her house, and was like screaming at the phone from across the room, pleading with me to come get it!  LOL!  I asked her what kind of a snake it was and she just hollered back that it was..."A SNAKE...DOES IT REALLY MATTER WHAT KIND???  IT'S A DAMN SNAKE!  AAAIIIEEEGGGHHH!"  I get over there and she's standing on her kitchen table.  LOLOL!!  The snake was in her bathroom off the side of the kitchen. 

I went in the bathroom, and the snake was behind the toilet.  I went to grab it with my gloves on and he took off and bolted in the direction of the tub.  He crawled up over the edge of the tub and slid down inside.  That was it, he couldn't get out, no matter what he tried.  I learned something that day!

I was heading down the road on the ATV with the snake in hand and I passed one of the other neighbors driving by.  They asked what I was doing and I showed him this snake.  Told him I was bringing it over to our place to let it go.  His wife, who was also in the car, freaked out!  She was all worried that the direction I was going was closer, not further, from their house.  From her perspective, I guess a mile away was WAY too close for her comfort!  I tried to explain there were probably 50 snakes within ten feet of her house that she couldn't see.  They moved shortly after that (well, she did anyway).  LOLOLOLOL!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where to they come from???...The snakes?? - by FlyingClayDisk - 04-14-2022, 06:23 PM