Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Where to they come from???...The snakes??
(04-14-2022, 05:17 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: This guy may be able to help.

Quote:After highs winds near Abilene a homeowner crawled under his house to see if he could repair a problem with the cable television. That's when things got creepy.

That's some pretty cool video.  Wow!  Those guys had a way worse problem than we do!

That was a whole mess of Rattlers, that's for sure. 

Pretty amazing how calm some of those first snakes were.  Then in the middle of the video most of them were pretty agitated (that's when it gets spooky), but some of the bigger ones were amazingly calm, especially after they got in there and started pulling a bunch out.  I would have expected them to be a lot more timid and trying to get away.

Snakes are some interesting critters for sure.  I gotta' get me one of those snake grabber tools!  That looks pretty handy, especially in some of the tight spots they get into.  Having something like that would be great.  I just grab 'em with a short pole with a kinked piece of metal on the end, but it's hard to balance them sometimes with that.  Those grabber jaw things would be a lot easier...and probably a lot less stress on the snake too!

I think this video is a great teaching tool, about how snakes are actually really calm critters not bent on killing every one and every thing in their vicinity.  So many people just kill snakes without realizing what good citizens they are to all of us!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where to they come from???...The snakes?? - by FlyingClayDisk - 04-14-2022, 05:43 PM