Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
Tech company will implant payment chip into your hand
Quote:MARK OF THE BEAST: Workers in Wisconsin Wear ‘I Got Chipped’ T-Shirts Celebrating New Implants (Aug 31, 2019)

Biohax Sweden produced the microchips, and they have thousands of people implanted with their technology throughout the Europe. They hope to expand their business across the pond, and Three Square Market is happy to help them do so, as a modern dystopia continues to take shape.

The horrifying vision of the future described by George Orwell in “1984” could be made a permanent phenomenon if microchipping becomes mandatory.

Article from 2018...

Quote:You can now store Ripple and Bitcoin in a creepy microchip implant that’s been compared to ‘the mark of the beast’

A Danish firm called BiChip has just released an update for its microchip implant which means it can use Ripple – one of the hottest virtual currencies right now.

This means you’ll be able to store your virtual cash stash under your skin by getting a chip installed in your hand. The chip uses Ripple’s own payment system, which means it doesn’t need to be connected to the owner’s bank account.

[Image: eG7uQvq.jpg]
https://twitter.com/bichipdk/status/949707273714184192

Here's where it all gets really bizarre and off the rails...

Quote:Governments are paying a bizarre Satanist to make microchip implants

Former Danish Army special forces Simon Sallienjavi, an Internet-of-Things pioneer who is now the Chief Technical Officer at BiChip, the Danish tech company that claims to have made the world’s first internet connectable and distance readable human microchip implant, once made this bizarre statement: “I am the Beast and the end of the Bible, and I promise I will destroy the planet. I am going to get a group of terrible people to run this world, so get ready for my New World Order.”

The last time we spoke with Sallienjavi, who publicly claims to be a Christian but is actually a theistic Satanist, he abruptly cut off all communication after bizarrely retorting, “I would love for Jesus to come back so I can kill him again!”

32 year old Simon Sallienjavi is originally from Israel and was born in Jerusalem, but grew up in Denmark where he converted from Judaism to Christianity. Oddly enough, his conversion to Christianity fostered a fascination with the occult and satanism. This fascination has led him to starting an ever growing satanic cult, opening a school of sorcery*, and even writing a document on how to sell your soul to the Devil:

Our informant inside BiChip tells us that Sallienjavi’s plan is for his satanic cult to eventually absorb both the Church of Satan and the Satanic Temple. An ambitious plan that may seem impossible, even with Sallienjavi buying them out, until one looks at how fast he has been growing his cult.
 * See footnote regarding "School of Sorcery" in linked article.

Humans, or what's left of us will become part of the economic blockchain "circuit" - which can easily be switched off.

And it goes much, much deeper, but I'll end here with some quotes.

"No matter how paranoid or conspiracy-minded you are, what the government is actually doing is worse than you imagine."
- William Blum

"Healthcare is the marketing plan for the reengineering of our governance and financial systems. This is a coup"
― Catherine Austin Fitts.

"You see Bill Gates come out with ID2020, so every human being has a biometric ID and that can be tied with the currency system. Where the dollar syndicate wants to go, is what we as Christians know is the Mark of the Beast."
― Catherine Austin Fitts

"As political and economic freedom diminishes, sexual freedom tends to compensatingly increase and the dictator will do well to encourage that freedom. It will help to reconcile his subjects to the servitude which is their fate."
― Aldous Huxley

"It’s only going to get weirder. The level of contradiction is going to rise excruciatingly even beyond the excruciating present levels of contradiction. So, I think it’s just going to get weirder and weirder and weirder and, finally, it’s going to be so weird that people are going to have to talk about how weird it is…. Eventually, people are going to say ‘what the hell is going on?’ It’s just too nuts. It’s not enough to say it’s nuts. You have to explain why it’s so nuts."
― Terrence McKenna, Psychedelic-Prophet, 1998 via Armageddon Prose

“The greatest care is taken to prevent you from loving anyone too much. There’s no such thing as a divided allegiance; you’re so conditioned that you can’t help doing what you ought to do. And what you ought to do is on the whole so pleasant, so many of the natural impulses are allowed free play, that there really aren’t any temptations to resist. And if ever, by some unlucky chance, anything unpleasant should somehow happen, why, there’s always soma to give you a holiday from the facts.”
―  Aldous Huxley, Brave New World (1931)
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tech company will implant payment chip into your hand - by EndtheMadnessNow - 04-13-2022, 10:11 PM