Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
Tech company will implant payment chip into your hand
(04-13-2022, 08:11 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: I also have piercings and tattoos but there is no way in Hell I will allow anyone to microchip me for any reason! I agree that young people will be on board with this but they have grown up in the age of technology and for them it is just the next logical step. Since most of them were not raised going to church they will not realize the implications until it is too late. They are also primed for the NWO programming they've been increasingly falling for because many have spent most of their lives on psych meds which make them extremely susceptible to propaganda. 

Hindsight is indeed 20/20.

I can look back now and see how they have slow walked us to the gallows.

Everything I did, I  thought I did under my own control. I thought my generation was smarter, edgier, in the know.

I look back now and realize, when I made that serious mistake and walked proudly into that trap, completely own my own. 

I made a lot of mistakes. I woke up to mine before it was totally too late. I bent my wards in the way that would serve them well. One took. One went wayward and returned, having learned more than I could have taught him. One is still on her journey, and it is not looking well, because of circumstances beyond anything anyone can control.

She is an example of how when things go wrong, with good outcomes, how that good can become a curse.

I don't know where she is going to end up, but she is going to have to reach rock bottom before she stops, and starts her journey back up.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tech company will implant payment chip into your hand - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 04-13-2022, 08:38 PM