Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Expanding My Music Collection
(04-10-2022, 04:30 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I use  4k Video Downloader to download the videos from YT, from which the audio can them be stripped and adjusted with something like "Audacity" if one desires. I don't go the extra mile, though, because I just watch them on the computer, and download some for offline personal use.

Not sure why it's technically illegal - no one, neither artist nor recording company, is taking a hit any more than they do if I listen to a song on the radio, but there it is. And, as you mentioned, the artists are getting ass raped prison-gang style by the recording companies already, anyhow, so they lose nothing.

It's mainly just the recording companies that wanna tap that ass and get grouchy.

Ding, ding, same here. Been doing it this way for past 10 years. Remember the Napster days.  tinyfunny

Back when that nefarious org DCMA was cracking down on mp3 download's I'd get a Cease & Desist letter about once a week. When they started going after people I found alternate means. All personal, never made money from it nor shared my library.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Expanding My Music Collection - by Ninurta - 04-10-2022, 04:30 PM
RE: Expanding My Music Collection - by EndtheMadnessNow - 04-10-2022, 09:28 PM
RE: Expanding My Music Collection - by kdog - 04-11-2022, 04:47 AM
RE: Expanding My Music Collection - by SnrRog - 04-11-2022, 11:32 PM