Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Florida Man- the next generation
(04-09-2022, 08:37 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I shot my first gun at the age of eight. I remember as if it were yesterday. My Dad had set up the bottles in the back yard as targets. You were taught to respect the gun and that it was not a toy or something to play around with.

Young people are not taught to respect themselves, their parents, or anybody or anything else. You have one kid talking about or doing it on Tik Tock and the next headlines will be of children shooting themselves or friends all across the country.

I have come to learn that children today have a serious time with critical thinking. They live in the absolute moment, and give no thought to what could or may happen ten seconds from now. I know it sounds like I am beating up on the young people of today, but I don't say these things just to criticize. They are the products of their society. They are what we made them.

I actually believe it is too late to put the genie back into the bottle on this one. I think they are as they will have to be to survive the future TPTB have chosen for them. How else will they be able to own nothing and be happy?

No consequences. Everyone gets a trophy, nothing is your fault. And now they're having children. 
Glad I'm getting older and don't have to stay on this rock much longer. I don't want to be around when these dumbasses are running the world!
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Florida Man- the next generation - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 04-09-2022, 08:42 PM
RE: Florida Man- the next generation - by Ninurta - 04-10-2022, 04:00 AM
RE: Florida Man- the next generation - by Ninurta - 04-10-2022, 04:39 PM