Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is anyone else's weather just SUCK recently?
(04-07-2022, 05:02 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: Sick and tired of moving my planters in and out! Shorts and short sleeves one day, sweat pants and jacket the next. Snow showers expected tomorrow and Saturday, highs near 80 all next week- but probably cold again by next weekend per our current pattern. 

Wind has been nutty here in northern Kentucky as well. Have to be on guard for flying branches and such on my daily walk.

Go home Mother Nature- you're drunk! 

Totally agree!

Our only neighbor, a widowed gal down the road (friends with the wife) just had a new deck built on the front of her house this year.  Had a whole pergola built over it and everything, real nice job.  A few nights ago an 8 foot diameter stock tank came out of nowhere, all the way across a 500 acre fallow wheat field in front of her house, and slammed into her new deck like a locomotive!  Demolished it.  Even broke the damn concrete!!  If it hadn't been for that new deck, that stock tank would have wound up in her living room!!

We can't even figure out where the stock tank even came from.  The nearest place in that direction is several miles away.

When I say "wind", I'm talkin' about some serious, serious, wind!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is anyone else's weather just SUCK recently? - by FlyingClayDisk - 04-07-2022, 05:15 PM