Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is anyone else's weather just SUCK recently?
(04-07-2022, 04:39 PM)fishertail Wrote: Massive wind for over a month here in the two Virginias (eastern KY getting it too). I was clearing my neighbor's roof off of my lawn a couple weeks ago, the weather service said the airport recorded a 50+ mph gust that afternoon but I know for a fact it was stronger than that (I've been through 2 hurricanes in my lifetime). Severe T-storms moved through over the last couple days and nights in the area, luckily we didn't get the worst of it.
Every week there is a major wind storm. The one that got the roofs off a couple nearby houses was the worst of them, but they just keep on coming. So many trees down, out back it's a mess down the hill, just a total windy mess.

I hear ya!  This shit BLOWS!!

Snuck out this morning about 3.5 hours before sunrise and got the cows fed while it was just just blowing about 20mph.

Now, it's picked up to 35mph sustained winds and gusting to 50mph.  This afternoon it's supposed to actually get "windy".  JEEZUS!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is anyone else's weather just SUCK recently? - by FlyingClayDisk - 04-07-2022, 04:50 PM