Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Interesting result of solar flares/storms
I don't really know much about solar flares and solar storms, that's more Kdog's forte, but here is something interesting going on as a result of the most recent solar activity:

Just got off of video chat with our second oldest and the grandboy. She had talked to her husband while he was on his break at work right before she video called me. He works installing car audio and all that it entails. He told her that today they closed the shop for all new installs and are full up with warranty work. Why you might ask? Solar flares/storms have blown out the bluetooth modules on dozens (that they know of so far today) of customers audio systems!

I don't know if this is very important or not but I have my suspicions that this may also tie in with the many thousands of airline flights cancelled over the weekend and am now wondering what other sort of effects we might see in the next few days. I know that I have been having problems with several websites today as well.

Just thought it was worth mentioning 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Interesting result of solar flares/storms - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 04-04-2022, 07:44 PM