Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biden Admin Pays Farmers To Stop Producing / Bans more land for food
I live on acreage that is zoned agricultural/residential, but it is a hardwood wetland and a water shed for a major local river. Due to all this and knowing how "sensitive" that is, I've decided that any agricultural venture on my property will be organic, sustainable, intensified and will benefit the habitat and wildlife.

This is entirely possible, I have several cash crops in the R&D phase five years going. I am reluctant to pursue this openly, as my property is involved in both state and federal environmental regulations, yet the potential for grants, loans and tax credits are too much to resist.

I can keep off the government radar, or go all in with the totally green approach. They will believe I'm with them and support my efforts, at least based on any business plans or charter I submit to them. So what? Use that against them!

Ultimately my plans don't involve their agenda, my plans are superior to theirs as I am not motivated by greed. I can make this property more productive in every way and then parade it on some PBS TV shows and send press releases to other liberal media.

Of course that might work, but only until they discovered I'm a registered Republican and had voted for Trump twice. Then I'd be doomed. Best to just do what I can and have something to show it is possible to enhance natural wild lands and produce profitable crops in a sustainable way. Toss in some tourist attraction and I could have a chance to become known to a degree without being in the pocket of the man.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden Admin Pays Farmers To Stop Producing / Bans more land for food - by Michigan Swamp Buck - 04-02-2022, 06:14 AM