Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nothing or Something:A Cemetery Story
(03-31-2022, 08:07 PM)sugarmonkey Wrote:
(03-31-2022, 04:11 PM)VioletDove Wrote: I will try that next time.

This wasn’t the first time my brother and I have experienced this sort of thing. I sometimes wonder if the paranormal doesn’t just follow us around waiting for us to be in the same area before pouncing.

I really feel like she was a gift. There’s just no other way I could explain it. There are no houses for miles and she was a little thing. It was almost like she just appeared there. I didn’t see her while we were standing there, it was only after was walking away I felt like I should turn back and look and she was sitting there. I still have her. She’s getting older now and spoiled rotten.

I wonder if maybe you and your brother are just both extremely sensitive and when you guys are together, the spirits can sense it? Perhaps your energies combined help them manifest easier?  

There is no doubt that your pup was a gift!! That is so amazing!!! 

Thank you for sharing your story!!

We’ve discussed that possibility. Every house we lived in when we were growing up had strange things happen in it. I can remember being home several hours by myself after school and having to sit outside until someone else would get there because it felt like something was right behind me and I knew if I turned around I would see it. I tried to be outside as much as possible. 

I have had some unexplained events happen here that my husband doesn’t notice but when my brother shows up for a visit it’s so obvious that even he gets a little spooked.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nothing or Something:A Cemetery Story - by VioletDove - 03-31-2022, 08:28 PM