Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nothing or Something:A Cemetery Story
@"VioletDove" 

LOVE how it ended up! The gift of a puppy from beyond must not be denied!

Since I have a habit of dragging Kdog into such places that make him feel uncomfortable I use a very short and effective "ritual" that offers protection. Sometimes it works a little too well (like at Waverly Hills Sanitarium) but better safe than sorry!

Close your eyes (holding hands with your companions if they allow it). Visualized a bubble of warm light (I like blue, you can choose whatever color makes you feel safest). See the bubble encompass you and your companions and feel it protecting you from outside influences. Whether aloud or silently tell the spirits you welcome friendly interaction but rebuke all evil and order that none follow you from that place. Follow up with either the Lord's Prayer or the Prayer of St. Michael. Then you're good to go! It only takes a minute or two and have had no problems.
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nothing or Something:A Cemetery Story - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 03-31-2022, 03:45 PM