Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
EMERGENCY CURFEW: Spring Breakers Turn Miami Beach into Third World War Zone
727Sky
Quote:A state of emergency was declared in Miami Beach after spring breakers went on a violent rampage. Video, posted below, shows a massive mob of thugs and thugettes shooting guns and literally fighting in the streets. At least five people were shot.

See videos of the darling little animals at link
https://www.toddstarnes.com/crime/emerge...-war-zone/

Spring Break in Florida has been going down the tube for years. They need to make the area as inhospitable as possible. The only places that are making a profit, are the places that are selling alcohol, and with the the carnage they leave in their wake, is it really worth it?

We have a lost generation. We have a group of children that were raised to have no drive, no ambition, and with the expectation that what they need will be given to them.

I was called out for a Crisis Field Response twice yesterday. I provided care and services for three young people that I truly believe were surprised that their activities contributed to them needing my services.

None of these three thought for one second pass the moment of their actions. I think that the decision to teach kids that 2+2 can equal five, has backfired and in more than one way.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: EMERGENCY CURFEW: Spring Breakers Turn Miami Beach into Third World War Zone - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 03-29-2022, 04:11 PM