Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
EMERGENCY CURFEW: Spring Breakers Turn Miami Beach into Third World War Zone
(03-29-2022, 03:32 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(03-29-2022, 02:42 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: Charming revelers. 

Back in the stone age I went to Daytona beach one spring break. I do not recall getting into any fights or pulling girls weaves off though. I must have missed out.

You think they could have stayed home and gotten into fights. Saved themselves a lot of money.

I had a sizable property about 20 miles inland.  The last piece of it just went to market.  Used to let bikers set-up camp in the pasture.  When they were there ... all crime stopped ... and most people would be surprised at the amount of bad stuff that happens to people out in them woods.

I'd run a hose, electrical drops, put out trash cans, and about a dozen rakes.  Didn't have to say word-one to those guys.  All them pine needles and scrub oak leaves would be gone by the day they rolled out to wherever they were going.  One year though, they just stopped coming.  Might have been that the place was pretty much abandoned and camping sucks when there's no running water or electricity.  Who knows?

Was your propertiy in Bay County or were you talking about Volusia County. Can't say much Volusia, but people would be surprised just how close the Boonies use to be to the beaches along the Gulf Coast.

I can remember back in the late 70's 80's and early 90's Hwy 98 was just a 2 lane road and nothing but pines and scrub oaks between Sandestin and Panama City Beach. There would be a small Town like Santa Rosa Beach every few miles or so but it was mostly empty.

Now you'd have to beat me to go down 98.
[Image: TWBB.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: EMERGENCY CURFEW: Spring Breakers Turn Miami Beach into Third World War Zone - by hounddoghowlie - 03-29-2022, 03:52 PM