Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gaslighting By Medical Doctors
I have for most of my life had a huge distrust of our medical establishment. The past several years have convinced me to completely turn my back on them. Due to covid crap, and along with my late wife who battled cancer for the better part of 7 years.

However. When I was 10 or 11 years old I overheard a conversation which I didn't understand until several years later but regardless what I overheard was shocking.

Some background this was the late 70's. It was at a huge annual Christmas party at my Uncle and Aunts home in the North Shore of Chicago. My uncle was president and CEO of Baxter Travenol which is a Fortune 500 company which deals in medical supplies etc. To give you and idea in the context.

I heard a man comment to my uncle something a long the lines of, 'Keep them sick and hide the cures keeps the gravy train going is working well so far' to which my uncle laughed and said something to the affect of 'yes lets hope it stays that way.'

I remember that to this day and through the years I have read books, researched articles, looked into the AMA, and started to see the threads which lead back to Rockefeller and then creation of the Federal Reserve Bank among dozens of other corruptions of civilized society by wealthy wankers and the corporate conglomerates which they create.

I call it a healthy distrust of the perceived system. Others call me many other things. Yet as time goes by my intuition stays true while I am disgusted at the ugliness of humanity which allows itself to fester and display.
ALL OUR HEROES ARE WHORES

EXTERMINATE THE BRUTES

ACTION ALWAYS OUTWEIGHS WORDS

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY IS NECESSARY

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gaslighting By Medical Doctors - by TDDA - 03-28-2022, 03:03 PM
RE: Gaslighting By Medical Doctors - by Ninurta - 03-28-2022, 03:50 AM
RE: Gaslighting By Medical Doctors - by TDDA - 03-28-2022, 02:23 PM
RE: Gaslighting By Medical Doctors - by TDDA - 03-28-2022, 02:58 PM
RE: Gaslighting By Medical Doctors - by AmericanBuffalo - 03-28-2022, 10:19 PM