Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sean Hannity presses Tulsi Gabbard on her Ukraine policy stance
While I agree with most who have replied to this post I will again say what I said in another thread: An orthodox military strategy is rarely going to succeed against a long term insurgency using asymmetric tactics. It does not matter how technologically advanced that military might be; it does not matter how many planes, tanks, and drones they might have. Eventually over time they WILL lose by pure attrition in the face of a "WELL SUPPLIED" guerrilla resistance. The secret is to stay hidden and away from a frontal attack and when they turn their backs cut their hamstrings or their heads off. Key being well supplied IMO.

One thing about it time will tell if this still holds true.  Russia certainly has the assets on paper to take the country but so did America in Vietnam.

Reports of no Russian supplies all the way down to troops with frost bite plus the 5 Russian generals who have been reported killed makes me wonder..

On a side note if I were leading Russia after watching all the nato expansion and broken verbal agreements I might have tried the same thing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sean Hannity presses Tulsi Gabbard on her Ukraine policy stance - by 727Sky - 03-26-2022, 12:13 AM