Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
To the Return of ATS
Well he was dressed as a pirate, drunkenly sloshing his rum around with passionate relish but I have to be honest i stopped filming after he boasted he was about to walk the plank and instead started spanking it  minusculebiggrin
(03-22-2022, 08:05 PM)beez Wrote:
(03-22-2022, 08:02 PM)guohua Wrote:
(03-22-2022, 07:56 PM)NoAngels Wrote:
(03-22-2022, 07:54 PM)beez Wrote: Sounds like my wedding night.

tinywhat

Exactly!you still haven’t paid me for filming it

You DID!!??  
You have Film of The Rabbits??????  huhwhat
OMG, Can I get a Copy?  tinyangry

It's out on video.

The title is, "Naked and Afraid"

tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinyhuh

I hear Elton John wrote a comedy song for the soundtrack - it's a little fit Bunny...

I'll show myself out.
I am WonderCow....hear me moo!
(03-22-2022, 08:16 PM)WonderCow Wrote: I hear Elton John wrote a comedy song for the soundtrack - it's a little fit Bunny...

I'll show myself out.

A rock n roll classsic 

It’s a little bit bunny, this furry inside
I’m not one you can easily ride 

I hope you don’t mind i put down in words
How perverted Beez is with rum in his hands

tinywhat

You DID!!??  

It's out on video.

tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinyhuh

GiantThumbsUp
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
minusculebeercheers
(03-22-2022, 08:40 AM)kdog Wrote: Oh, this may make your head spin. Some of them claiming to be hacked and it wasn't them. LMAO ! 

https://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1307709/pg1

You do realize that they were acting  like that because its funny to troll people who do not know stuff right? Myke was trolling and so were the rest who were here lol.
(03-22-2022, 08:34 PM)yuppa Wrote:
(03-22-2022, 08:40 AM)kdog Wrote: Oh, this may make your head spin. Some of them claiming to be hacked and it wasn't them. LMAO ! 

You do realize that they were acting  like that because its funny to troll people who do not know stuff right? Myke was trolling and so were the rest who were here lol.

He knows, he was being a smartass per usual!
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(03-22-2022, 08:36 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote:

He knows, he was being a smartass per usual!
Yes, your little trouble maker. And we wonder why I have been banned from there at least 4 times.  minusculebonker
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
(03-22-2022, 07:58 PM)interupt42 Wrote: What a double edge sword of appreciation.

Thanking the Admins, but then threatening them with you staying here.
tinybiggrin

LOL. Good point.
Highly paid shill
(03-22-2022, 05:25 AM)guohua Wrote: To the return of our Big Sister Site, Congratulations you are back and in apparent good Health.
There are No Hard Feeling from us to you.
[Image: jonah-hill-yay.gif] We are really excited you're back, yes honestly. [Image: dance-party.gif]
[Image: party-time-dance-moves.gif][Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4758l3yww954h3px2d4b...y.gif&ct=g]

Enjoy your return to the Living ATS [Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47viuwl4j8w1eg70wgq0...y.gif&ct=g] for as long as it last. [Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47s13lusd8il10s8iuza...y.gif&ct=g]
If you need Help Keeping your Bills Paid,,,, Just ask, I sure we have some experts here.

Ill be sticking around tyvm!  If nothing else, just for a gew quick beatings!
Since I went cold turkey from ATS, I was Jonesing bad. I needed the hook up to keep straight. When I went back and got a fix, it didn't do it for me.

The new topics that appeared, other than "What the hell happened?", had little appeal. It reminded me of other unsatisfying social media I use, with the same type of crap. It can feel like getting bombarded with it in your face.

All this immediately getting posted like it never stopped while ATS was unavailable. Factory made manure rolling off an assembly line 24-7. Most of that has to be propaganda, at least it's starting to seem like that to me. These are media products, not reports or opinions of human beings.
As so many others have said, I so appreciate the hospitality here and for being a safe place to connect.  I'm so glad this happened because I found this site.  I really love the vibe here and I have laughed a lot reading some of these threads.  I hardly ever posted on ATS and may not post much here - a little shy I guess but I will definitely be checking in on a regular basis.  Thanks again for being Awesome!
(03-23-2022, 10:09 AM)GATS22 Wrote: As so many others have said, I so appreciate the hospitality here and for being a safe place to connect.  I'm so glad this happened because I found this site.  I really love the vibe here and I have laughed a lot reading some of these threads.  I hardly ever posted on ATS and may not post much here - a little shy I guess but I will definitely be checking in on a regular basis.  Thanks again for being Awesome!

You are free to speak your mind here.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
(03-22-2022, 07:05 PM)guohua Wrote: @"MykeNukem"  @"fishertail"  @"NoAngels" 

You are all Very Welcome here, R-N3 is Fortunate to have you.
Grab and eye patch and sword, have a jug of Rum  minusculebeercheers  you are among Family.

Muchly appreciated, arrrrrgh!

smallcrackingup

[Image: new-logo-mini.png][Image: pc-mini.png]

The Shit Apple Doesn't Fall Far From the Shit Tree - Jim Lahey speaking about Trudeau

(03-22-2022, 05:25 AM)guohua Wrote: To the return of our Big Sister Site, Congratulations you are back and in apparent good Health.
There are No Hard Feeling from us to you.
[Image: jonah-hill-yay.gif] We are really excited you're back, yes honestly. [Image: dance-party.gif]
[Image: party-time-dance-moves.gif][Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4758l3yww954h3px2d4b...y.gif&ct=g]

Enjoy your return to the Living ATS [Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47viuwl4j8w1eg70wgq0...y.gif&ct=g] for as long as it last. [Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47s13lusd8il10s8iuza...y.gif&ct=g]
If you need Help Keeping your Bills Paid,,,, Just ask, I sure we have some experts here.
Thanks, guohua!!!
It was an emotional weekend.  Nice to have Little Sister around to ease our minds.

You notice there are no masks in the crowd, and social distancing was never a thing. tinybiggrin
"I must not fear.  Fear is the mind-killer.  Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. 
I will face my fear.  I will permit it to pass over me and through me.  And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path.  Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain." Frank Herbert, Dune
@"DontTreadOnMe" 
Quote:Thanks, guohua!!!

It was an emotional weekend.  Nice to have Little Sister around to ease our minds.

You notice there are no masks in the crowd, and social distancing was never a thing.

That is the way it should be, We are all part of a Bigger Family, No Mask Required, {{{{{HUGGING}}}}} Optional and Holding Hands is always nice.  tinyinlove
You and all of the ATS'ers all Welcome here anytime.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Lol first no one ever claimed to be hacked. I think I started this when I wrote to myke that "look there's someone over at RN3 with my name and avatar. And I saw you too!". I sent the identical text to him but with ATS replacing RN3. A circular joke. 

A friend of mine, Automate then further commented. All three of us have discord servers we share like ATS discord or private ones. So it was kind of that, no one claimed to be hacked :D

Sorry if it was confusing but from my viewpoint it was pretty clear I am sarcastic. ;)
(03-23-2022, 06:19 PM)guohua Wrote: @"DontTreadOnMe" 
Quote:Thanks, guohua!!!

You notice there are no masks in the crowd, and social distancing was never a thing.

That is the way it should be, We are all part of a Bigger Family, No Mask Required, {{{{{HUGGING}}}}} Optional and Holding Hands is always nice.  tinyinlove
You and all of the ATS'ers all Welcome here anytime.

And {{{HUGS}}} minusculebiggrin
"I must not fear.  Fear is the mind-killer.  Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. 
I will face my fear.  I will permit it to pass over me and through me.  And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path.  Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain." Frank Herbert, Dune

tinywhat

You DID!!??  

It's out on video.

I thought your show was I'm naked and they are very afraid. In the original the naked person themselves is afraid because their junk is covered in sand fleas, leaches, and spider mites.
(03-24-2022, 11:27 AM)Mors ImmATura S Wrote:

tinywhat

You DID!!??  

It's out on video.

I thought your show was I'm naked and they are very afraid. In the original the naked person themselves is afraid because their junk is covered in sand fleas, leaches, and spider mites.

Maybe there were mirrors involved.

*shudder

tinylaughing

[Image: new-logo-mini.png][Image: pc-mini.png]

The Shit Apple Doesn't Fall Far From the Shit Tree - Jim Lahey speaking about Trudeau