Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Binaural Beats Part I: Introduction & First Examples
(03-23-2022, 01:44 PM)VioletDove Wrote: I’m on my third read through still trying to get to a point where I understand enough to ask a question. I’m not giving up though because at some point the lightbulb will come on and I’ll hit that moment where it becomes clear. 

When I first looked into beats I noticed there were machines you could buy, they we’re pretty expensive though, so am I understanding correctly that you can actually use a computer program to do the same? 

On I side note, I discovered neurodivergent music a few months back. I’ve never been diagnosed with anything considered as such and I don’t try to self diagnose but it sure does something that seems to make my brain feel good.

It took me several months to understand and get behind the actual research. No worries you will get there. I also wrote the thread in a way (or tried) so that the reader can make the transfer thoughts themselves. Like you say, the lightbulb has to come on and the "ahhhhhhhh"-moment needs to happen.

Then we can talk about phased arrays, woodpeckers and OTH radar systems fucking with humanity. But first the basic understanding needs to be there. I actually bend the truth when I said the thread has 3 parts because it's just the basics for the real topic but is so vast in itself, it needs 3 parts just to lay down the basics.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Binaural Beats Part I: Introduction & First Examples - by TDDA - 03-23-2022, 02:13 PM