Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Binaural Beats Part I: Introduction & First Examples
(03-21-2022, 02:35 AM)WonderCow Wrote:
(03-20-2022, 11:57 PM)VioletDove Wrote: I’ve been listening to binaural beats for a couple of years now. Mostly what I find on YouTube. Some of the videos seem to be distracting to me for some reason and make me feel uncomfortable.

I’m going to go back and read through what you’ve written thoroughly and watch the videos a little later. Seems like there is a lot of good info there that deserves my full attention.

We have got to the point where we don't watch scheduled tv programming anymore. We have a few youtube channels we follow, but for the most part we put live streaming relaxation vids on, usually with space themed visuals. Hubby put one on with an underwater theme, but it made me uncomfortable, fish really freak me out for some reason.

The dogs zonk out immediately, and after years of not dreaming (or not remembering dreams)
I am having vivid lucid dreams again.
I’m not good with underwater videos either. Anytime I try to watch those kind of scenes I start feeling like I can’t breath. It’s so weird.

I would love to start remembering my dreams. I have some really interesting ones when I can actually remember them. I’ve recently begun to do a dream journal but it’s pretty much empty because I just can’t remember any of them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Binaural Beats Part I: Introduction & First Examples - by VioletDove - 03-21-2022, 02:48 AM