Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ghosts, Ghost Boxes, and The End of the World as We Know It
Only watched about the first minute of each video. Interesting, maybe I will have time to finish them later.

I will say that any form of communication with spirits works better for those with natural mediumistic abilities. They do use the energy of the person(s) trying to communicate with them in order to reply. I learned this decades ago using a good, old fashioned Ouija board- my hand that was NOT on the planchette would turn icy cold (like I had stuck it in a deep freeze for a long time) and I would be extremely fatigued afterward. I believe that is why communication methods work very well for some but barely or not at all for others.

I wouldn't mess with any method- old school or electronic- ever again. Just because you THINK you are communicating with harmless spirits or ghosts doesn't mean that you are. A lot of times non-human entities and very harmful beings will pretend to be harmless, human spirits when they are far from being such and they are EXTREMELY good at it!  Sometimes no matter how many protective precautions you use it is not enough and once one of these entities "taste" your energy they will stop at nothing for more and more. 

As for the predictions, well, there may be something to them but maybe not. Sometimes they just tell you what they think you want to hear. Only time will tell.
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ghosts, Ghost Boxes, and The End of the World as We Know It - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 03-18-2022, 09:05 PM