Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ghosts, Ghost Boxes, and The End of the World as We Know It
(03-17-2022, 11:15 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(03-17-2022, 10:54 AM)VioletDove Wrote: I haven’t watched the videos yet but I do plan to to dig into them when I’m a little more awake. 

I just had to share an experience I had with one of the ghost apps I downloaded to my phone. It may not have been much of anything but one evening I decided to download that app while we were outside cooking a little meal on our smoker. We hadn’t discussed what we were doing and this thing randomly spits out “salmon”. We were in fact preparing a nice salmon for our supper.

I didn’t really mess with it much after that because as I’ve mentioned before I am a little scared when it comes to things of the ghostly nature and I don’t want to think about the ghosts roaming around my yard or house. I do think that they can communicate to us through things like that though.

This is an interesting topic and I’m looking forward to watching those videos.

I downloaded some programs for the PC a few years ago, but they spitted out gibberish for the most part, with only one or two instances that I might consider relevant - but it seems to me that a lot of Cody's responses are irrelevant gibberish, too. it may be that I just don't have the patience to wait for the spooks to collect their thoughts.

Most of the PC programs I have use the written word rather than the spoken word, which would seem to be to be less easy to mistake or misinterpret. Most of those are various implementations of "frank's Box", modified for use textually on a computer. I have 4 or 5 modern apps lined up to drop onto a phone, but I'm not holding a lot of hope out for them.

The last time I fooled with any of the ones I already have, I did notice what appeared to be a small human footprint in the carpet of my living room where the ghost box was running. I didn't know it at the time, but my third wife had died a month or two previous to that. She had tiny feet for a grownup. She was 5' 2" tall, and had to buy her shoes in the kid's section. Don't recall any words from her coming through the ghost box, though. Don't have any idea why she'd be hanging out in my house, either. She did used to tell me that when she died she was gonna come back and haunt me, but just leaving a nondescript footprint with no explanation would be a pretty lightweight haunt, in my book.  So I dunno what really caused it.

I'm not afraid to fiddle with stuff like this - if they give me any trouble, I'll give 'em a spiritual throat punch that'll leave a mark on 'em.

As far as being afraid, my dad used to tell me that ghosts can’t hurt ya, but they sure can make you hurt yourself. Of course, me being me, this only scared me worse because I thought it meant they could attack me with my own hand or something. I understood  later that he meant that if you get in a panic you could end up running into the wall or tripping over something like I did one evening in a cemetery when I heard a noise and fell over a tombstone while running out of there.

I just kicked back with the intention of watching those videos but nope, can’t do it. It was kinda creepy, I’m not watching that by myself lol. So looks like I’m waiting a couple more hours because I’m ascared.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ghosts, Ghost Boxes, and The End of the World as We Know It - by VioletDove - 03-17-2022, 06:56 PM