Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Price of gas is heading into insane territory!
@"Bally002" I wonder what the cost of living in other countries is compared to the U.S.?

I've got many internet buddies that are not from the U.S. and they have mentioned the cost of gas where they live being equivalent to $8-$9/gal here.....

So it made me feel like we shouldn't be complaining since ours is only approximately $5-6+/gal 
(runs more in some areas)

But then someone had mentioned cost of living, so maybe that is why Americans are in shock & whining when it is not as high as in other countries 

I know minimum wage around here sucks big time, but as they do raise it, up goes the cost of living as well it seems.

Supply & demand plays a large factor as well

I have several coworkers that no longer drive but rather walk or ride a bicycle due to trying to save money

I personally think the oil companies are trying to find an excuse to jack the prices up to make up for the billions of dollars they lost during the shutdown and are just using the war with Russia/Ukraine to increase gas prices
Just my humble opinion, mind you  minusculerolleyes 

I am fortunate in that my work place is not far from where I live, nor are the grocery stores 
And other than going to see my sister every month or so (she lives about 120 miles away) I really do not go any where these days.
I just stay at home and play with my dogs --- who end up getting my money  tinywondering

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
RE: Price of gas is heading into insane territory! - by senona - 03-14-2022, 05:27 AM