Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Price of gas is heading into insane territory!
(03-10-2022, 10:11 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: Filled up today. By me in the Great North Woods it's $4.10/gallon.

I am totally convinced this level of energy management incompetence has to be intentional. The PSYOP is stunning.

Haven't you heard? BidenHarris says it's not his fault, not due to his mismanagement, but instead it's all Putin's fault!

Which of course begs the question of if that was true, then WHY did BidenHarris allow Putin to have that much control over the US economy? Didn't anyone tell him there is a war on, and in war it's generally speaking a bad idea to give anyone you designate as your enemy total control over your country in time of war?

I realy that BidenHarris has no experience handling adversity, but doesn't he have some generals or something to advise about stuff like that? Or are they all busy at the moment painting tanks pink to conform to the new woke military gender norms?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Price of gas is heading into insane territory! - by Ninurta - 03-11-2022, 02:47 AM