Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So you want to fly a helicopter in a war zone ?
(03-13-2022, 11:38 AM)Kenzo Wrote: The channel info page :

Several youtube channel

"Massive Battles, Super Realistic looking Simulations in Strategy Games. I do it ALL until my PC explodes. Love to simulate!"

Thanks for that. I will peruse the channel, and see if i can find anything that matches ground truth. The simulation videos they are showing here as "super realistic" really ain't, if one has ever been where the real stuff flies, but maybe they've got something else.

These sorts of games are why I stopped playing games when they got into territory I knew something about. I stopped after flight simulators, because i might believe them since I know nothing of flight from the cockpit, but first person shooters - I've never found a realistic one.

Real world - we were trained to catch MIGs in a concentrated cone of fire from several assault rifles. if I had a chain gun available, there would be nothing in the air in my line of sight.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: So you want to fly a helicopter in a war zone ? - by Ninurta - 03-13-2022, 12:11 PM