Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Russia's New 'Conservative' Ideology To Counter Liberalism
My dos centavos...

I cannot claim I am ready to move to Russia and have Uncle Vlad adopt me. 

However, whomever wrote the speech was directing it towards those on the West who are sick of where we are going. I may be one of those people. It was worded to help obfuscate from what Russia does. Make Mother Putin look like the reasonable one. Make me question my own world view. Now some KGB spook makes more sense to me than my own elected representatives is DC.  

So, IMHO, Putin's words resonate with me. The words of the speech are accurate to the degree for which they were intended. That does not make me ready to drink the vodka spiked Kool-Aid. 

The Bolsheviks killed millions of Russians and all the other ethnicities. They got to that point by employing many of the same tactics I see being employed by the NWO/Wok-iratti/Media. Anyone who has ever cracked open a history book sees the same thing. They would also know if you crack open the door for Russia, they will invite themselves in. It's just what they do. 

So what do I do? Russians will be Russians. Western Puppets will be Western Puppets. And probably a lot more people are going to die in Ukraine. And probably a lot more freedoms in the US will continue to be whittled down. Until I figure all this out, I will continue to hide in the woods.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russia's New 'Conservative' Ideology To Counter Liberalism - by ABNARTY - 02-05-2022, 08:30 PM