Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biden Deploys 3,000 Troops To NATO “Eastern Flank” Countries
(02-04-2022, 09:18 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @"Bally002" 

Quote:The Black Sea Fleet is based at the Sevastopol, Karantinnaya, and Streletskaya Bays in Sevastopol which is also the location of its headquarters, and at Novorossiysk in Krasnodar Kray. The fleet also has various other facilities on the Crimean Peninsula and facilities in Krasnodar Kray.

I would guess the Ukrainian ships are based in Odessa.

Cheers

Thanx mate.  I was trying to capture the Russian ships moving from the Oceans to the  European seas,  Being a ship fool I always look at the schematics and capabilities of certain builds. Subs to my mind are the best.  Being a carrier trained operative I've always had the thought that a sub can sink a carrier.  I am sure they can.

Anyways, There won't be any  red carriers in that region that could threaten.  The fleet I am subscribing to is the units/ships returning through the Mediterranean to the Black Sea.  To me this is risky but coupled with subs a good call.  

I am sure there will be blue subs in the region.  So I ask myself - what is the capability of this fleet and subscribe to analysing same.  

Bit absurd considering tech onboard fleet assets these days.  Kinda like watching a digital Falklands war. 

So in this I have a piqued interest from afar.

I'd hate to be on a naval asset that failed. My problem.

Kind regards,

Bally:)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden Deploys 3,000 Troops To NATO “Eastern Flank” Countries - by Bally002 - 02-04-2022, 11:41 AM