Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Remote Viewers shut down by Evangelists
(12-24-2021, 04:28 PM)guohua Wrote: Thank you all for the replies.
I believe in remote viewing and like Ninurta, I do think the Gods gave us powers that we have forgotten or ignored and need to reacquaint or relearn.
Think of how much of our Brain we don't use.

@"VioletDove"  
My husband was raised in a very strict Pentecostal Church. EVERYTHING was a SIN! 
He says that at 14, he was able to Escape the Brainwashing because of his best friend, who he still calls and talks to.

@"guohua" I’m happy that he had someone to talk to and they are still friends. I think it would have been harder for him if he hadn’t had someone to help him.

I really didn’t have many friends growing up. I was steered toward only having church friends and I really couldn’t find a lot in common with them. There were a few occasions when they’d mention to my brother that I acted differently than them or I had said something not in line with what we were supposed to believe. Then he’d tell my parents. My dad told me that some things we shouldn’t say out loud but I could talk to him about anything. We had a lot of good discussions and I figured out that we shared a lot of the same beliefs but he was afraid because of his upbringing. My mom was a big help too. They didn’t judge me for believing different. She even brought home books about unexplained events,  meditation and such for me to read because I was questioning everything from an early age. I guess they kept going to that church because that’s how they were raised. 

I think there is something to remote viewing just like I believe there are other abilities and they were given to us to use. I also think that real evidence and how to use them have been locked away or destroyed. I do think there are people that have been shown how to do a few things again but that doesn’t even scratch the surface of what our brains can do.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remote Viewers shut down by Evangelists - by VioletDove - 12-24-2021, 05:15 PM