Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Drums of war "Stupid idiots"
(12-08-2021, 04:10 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: The world can't deal with their own tyrannical governments. A short look across all the countries that where once considered democratic, independent, wealthy, and productive nations, shows a landscape of a world going to Hell in a hand basket.

How can those nations deal with an outside forces, when their own country is on fire, and the people under siege by its own government?

We screwed up a long time a ago. We did nothing to change this path we are on. We kept making the same mistakes over and over again. Looking for a savior, for a knight in shining armor. We are still sitting on our assess, waiting for someone to come along and fix it. Waiting for someone to save us.

I suggest while we are waiting that we at least do the only practical, and possibly the only thing that may help us down the road. That is to learn a new language or two, like Russian and Chinese.

Forgive me. I am just frustrated, pissed, and kind of fed up with the attempts at being manipulated. I am tired of being lied to, being attacked, and dismissed.

I don't care about our government anymore. All I care about is God, family, and community. I am going to fight my battle in my own province. When the smoke clears, if I am still alive, God will still be my king.

I can understand your frustration, but i'm not real interested in learning either one.
What should have been done after WWII and in Korea, is what Patton and MacArthur suggested.

Two statements Quotes from Patton, warning this is fairly racist and don't anybody go calling me one, because I know not that all of them are the way he says, but  a good portion of them are.

Quote:General George S. Patton:
“The difficulty in understanding the Russian is that we do not take cognizance of the fact that he is not a European, but an Asiatic, and therefore thinks deviously. We can no more understand a Russian than a Chinaman or a Japanese, and from what I have seen of them, I have no particular desire to understand them, except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill them. In addition to his other Asiatic characteristics, the Russian has no regard for human life and is an all out son of bitch, barbarian, and chronic drunk.”
Statement by Patton on 8 August 1945, as quoted in “General Patton : A Soldier’s Life” (2002) by Stanley P. Hirshson, p. 650

Quote:“I understand the situation. Their (the Soviet) supply system is inadequate to maintain them in a serious action such as I could put to them. They have chickens in the coop and cattle on the hoof — that’s their supply system. They could probably maintain themselves in the type of fighting I could give them for five days. After that it would make no difference how many million men they have, and if you wanted Moscow I could give it to you. They lived on the land coming down. There is insufficient left for them to maintain themselves going back. Let’s not give them time to build up their supplies. If we do, then . . . we have had a victory over the Germans and disarmed them, but we have failed in the liberation of Europe; we have lost the war!” — Patton. Prior to his assassination by the Soviets.

There is evidence that suggest he might have been assassinated by the Soviets it wouldn't have been above Stalin.

MacArthur knew it all to well himself, this from a letter he wrote about how sorry Truman was,

Quote:It seems strangely difficult for some to realize that here in Asia is where the communist conspirators have elected to make their play for global conquest, and that we have joined the issue thus raised on the battlefield; that here we fight Europe's war with arms while the diplomats there still fight it with words; that if we lose the war to communism in Asia the fall of Europe is inevitable, win it and Europe most probably would avoid war and yet preserve freedom. As you pointed out, we must win. There is no substitute for victory.

MacArthur oversaw the rebuilding of Japan, and they turned out fairly well. Although what many don't really realize or understand, except China is they got their revenge on us through our pocket book, just as china is trying to do to the world now.

with all this covid sh@@ going on, and how fucked up all the world governments are acting something is fixing to blow and i do feel that Russia and China are going to be in the catbrid seat, unless something is done.
[Image: TWBB.png]

Messages In This Thread
Drums of war "Stupid idiots" - by 727Sky - 12-08-2021, 01:43 PM
RE: Drums of war "Stupid idiots" - by hounddoghowlie - 12-08-2021, 05:38 PM
RE: Drums of war "Stupid idiots" - by Ninurta - 12-08-2021, 10:27 PM
RE: Drums of war "Stupid idiots" - by Ninurta - 12-09-2021, 12:27 PM
RE: Drums of war "Stupid idiots" - by F2d5thCav - 12-08-2021, 05:09 PM
RE: Drums of war "Stupid idiots" - by guohua - 12-08-2021, 06:45 PM
RE: Drums of war "Stupid idiots" - by Ninurta - 12-08-2021, 08:47 PM
RE: Drums of war "Stupid idiots" - by F2d5thCav - 12-09-2021, 11:39 AM
RE: Drums of war "Stupid idiots" - by guohua - 12-09-2021, 06:12 PM
RE: Drums of war "Stupid idiots" - by Ninurta - 12-09-2021, 10:23 PM