Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Velociraptor on a security camera?
(11-27-2021, 10:43 AM)gordi Wrote: Cool video!

My money is on..... human thief.

He's stolen a large something (maybe a pig-carcass or similar?) and is carrying it on his back.
The "something" has a large shiny label on it which reflects quite clearly in the first few secs of the video.

He is bent forwards with the weight of the something on his back.
The legs look like a mans legs to me (more so than dog/lizard/bird) - I'm looking at where and how the knee bends.

Hard to find a good image of "Man running bent over with pig carcass on his back" LOL!!!!
But - here is a close resemblance to the general thing that I'm seeing.... (Although I've no idea what the "tail" is...)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10393]

I can see that - guy running along with a stolen supermarket ham, with the supermarket label shining...

I have seen chickens run like that, and peacocks run like that. What gives me pause for thought on the velociraptor theory is the flatneess of the tail. That looks like tail feathers tucked together to me.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Velociraptor on a security camera? - by Ninurta - 11-26-2021, 02:31 AM
RE: Velociraptor on a security camera? - by gordi - 11-27-2021, 10:43 AM
RE: Velociraptor on a security camera? - by Ninurta - 11-27-2021, 10:58 AM
RE: Velociraptor on a security camera? - by gordi - 11-27-2021, 11:24 AM
RE: Velociraptor on a security camera? - by Kenzo - 11-27-2021, 04:21 PM