Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Death of a Bigfoot Family
(11-24-2021, 04:51 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: i also pointed out that growers might, but from my experience as, lets just say as a hellion in my younger days,  growers go out of their way to hide their patch,and not gonna put any booby traps next to a road, and not or at least try to conceal any and all entrances, trails to their patch. i've seen some pretty nasty traps, and some that were nothing but a joke.

That's a plain fact right there. All the patches I ever knew about, you had to work to get to them, although I did know of one patch "growing wild" at a place where some folks cleaned their stash and just tossed the seeds and stems out the car window into the ditch at the side of the road - but no one was trying to protect that patch, either.

Quote: another thing, as one of the comments said on the video. if i saw and did something like that, i'd have no problem recalling exactly what day, time and where i was at, and not start stammering about it when telling people.

That too is so - I can give precise latitude and longitude for my sighting, and it's as stuck in my mind, as clear, as the night it happened. I think maybe the fear and adrenaline set the memory in stone.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
The Death of a Bigfoot Family - by kdog - 11-21-2021, 12:13 PM
RE: The Death of a Bigfoot Family - by ABNARTY - 11-21-2021, 11:39 PM
RE: The Death of a Bigfoot Family - by ABNARTY - 11-22-2021, 03:05 AM
RE: The Death of a Bigfoot Family - by Ninurta - 11-23-2021, 09:27 AM
RE: The Death of a Bigfoot Family - by kdog - 11-24-2021, 04:51 AM
RE: The Death of a Bigfoot Family - by Ninurta - 11-24-2021, 05:44 AM
RE: The Death of a Bigfoot Family - by kdog - 11-24-2021, 06:14 AM
RE: The Death of a Bigfoot Family - by Ninurta - 11-26-2021, 02:43 AM