Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Southwest Pilots Union Sues To Block Airline’s Vaccination Mandate
(10-12-2021, 04:43 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(10-12-2021, 02:30 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: Been seeing posting else where from "US Freedom Flyers". No clue who they are but they sound like some sort of union/association/etc. 

They are trying to dissuade airline industry folks from calling in sick or not showing up. Comments to those posts are telling the Freedom Flyers to take a hike.

To be fair, I know so little of the details, I cannot comment one way or another.

US Freedom Flyers is kinda like a fraternal organization for American pilots, or something like that. They are against vaccine mandates, but they are also against calling in sick, as they view that to be "illegal". Here's a news flash for them: slavery is also illegal in the US, so no one can FORCE you to work, legally. Take a day, go fishing... and if everyone takes the same day, that's just too damned bad for the totalitarians.

I say do whatever it takes to oppose totalitarians. If that means calling in sick en masse, then fuck the naysayers - - what they are doing is clearly not working! Calling in sick and freezing transportation, however, does seem to leave a mark...

I agree. Next they will be labeled domestic terrorists.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Southwest Pilots Union Sues To Block Airline’s Vaccination Mandate - by ABNARTY - 10-12-2021, 04:42 PM