Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Psycho-Spiritual Immunity in the Era of Mass Psychosis
(09-25-2021, 07:05 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: Long before the days of Covid I discovered that even though I might not be able to spend time outdoors daily that I could bring the outdoors inside to me. While being outdoors in a natural setting isn't always possible on a daily basis there are alternatives that do help.

Opening your curtains and blinds to let the sunshine in, opening a door or window to allow the fresh air in, keeping a variety of house plants and keeping pretty much any sort of pet (even just one fish in a bowl) are things that most of us can do to bring nature in to us when we cannot go out to nature. Even just going outside for a few minutes and sitting on your porch or patio is extremely beneficial to your mind, body and spirit.

We are ALL getting the brain fog from the onslaught of negativity being heaped upon us nonstop. It is becoming harder and harder not to snap at people for things that we wouldn't have given a second thought to less than two years ago. Nature is the only thing keeping a lot of us from teetering over the brink of insanity.

So open your blinds, brew a cup of hot tea, light some incense, water your plants and turn your television or laptop on to a loop of the sounds of a babbling brook while you watch your Beta fish spread his majestic fans- it will make you feel better even if you're stuck in a city apartment!

Very well sayed GeauxHomeLittleD

We are living extra crazy time now, and it does stress our minds ...Pets are great for mind, i have one cat .

I think city/urban areas are also now saturated with heavy EMF pollution, and that can also have negative effect to mind, living with Nature like Ninurta have big advantage as trees block EMF
quite well

Messages In This Thread
RE: Psycho-Spiritual Immunity in the Era of Mass Psychosis - by Kenzo - 09-26-2021, 05:56 AM