Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Psycho-Spiritual Immunity in the Era of Mass Psychosis
(09-25-2021, 06:14 PM)Ninurta Wrote: The world has gone belly-up.

I used to get out, get into the woods, and spend hours, sometimes days, out there to get my head cleared and screwed on right. I called it "recharging". Now, I live in a clearing with woods all around. All I have to do is open a door or window to hear the birds.

I don't know about the plants. I suspect what he means by "medicinal plants" are really just psychoactive, hallucinogenic plants, not medicinal plants at all. I'd probably steer clear of those if I already had a mental imbalance. Hallucinogens can push you right off the edge if you are already teetering on it.

On the other hand, CBD found in marijuana has been shown to have some positive effect on things like anxiety and PTSD. But, there again, the modern versions of high-test reefer might be a bit much, and throw you into a tailspin.

If any pot can still be found with less than 4% THC, preferably around 2% like it was in the Old Days, I suppose that might be helpful in some instances.

Yeeh there is obvious risk from hallucinogenic plants/mushrooms .....or might be . 

Some herbs like lemon balm ( Melissa officinalis ) can also have some relaxing effect to mind

Messages In This Thread
RE: Psycho-Spiritual Immunity in the Era of Mass Psychosis - by Kenzo - 09-26-2021, 05:50 AM