Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Antichrist
Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal/financial or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Explanation: I suggest that the Antichrist is an attitude ... and hence not a single person.

Here is why ... even St Peter was possessed by the devil and Jesus called them out on it publicly ...

Quote:22Peter took Him aside and began to rebuke Him. “Far be it from You, Lord!” he said. “This shall never happen to You!” 23But Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind Me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to Me. For you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men.”

https://biblehub.com/matthew/16-23.htm

Personal Disclosure: As for humanoid giants ... I strongly believe they existed due to massive dinosaurs also existing!

The only question is where are the bones? ... Looking at you Smithsonian Institute!

minusculebeercheers Thank you for the interesting thread @guohua !
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!

Messages In This Thread
The Antichrist - by guohua - 08-23-2021, 11:30 PM
RE: The Antichrist - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 08-24-2021, 12:21 AM
RE: The Antichrist - by OmegaLogos - 08-24-2021, 12:43 AM
RE: The Antichrist - by guohua - 08-24-2021, 12:57 AM
RE: The Antichrist - by Ninurta - 08-27-2021, 01:59 AM
RE: The Antichrist - by F2d5thCav - 08-27-2021, 06:53 AM
RE: The Antichrist - by 727Sky - 08-28-2021, 08:20 AM
RE: The Antichrist - by F2d5thCav - 08-28-2021, 12:31 PM
RE: The Antichrist - by guohua - 08-28-2021, 02:59 PM