Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Either we have a Constitution, or we do not.
The linked article is not the only place reporting this. Let us imagine you and your bank own some rental property. You make payments every month to the bank for the property so they will not ruin your credit and repo the property. In comes the government and says your renters do not have to pay you the rent money.. Think about that for a moment...

On the otherside of this coin if you were laid off because your business was closed (government mandate or not) and have no money to make the rent payment it is either this government mandated reprieve or you and your family will be on the street or with relatives.. Bad situation all around. 

Quote:In this video segment listen carefully to what he says.  As the Supreme Court and lower courts have determined, the CDC has no legal authority to block the rights of property owners from rental income from their tenants.  This is a basic issue in the Constitution about private property rights and the limits of federal government to intervene.
However, think about Joe Biden taking an oath of office “to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States,” and contrast that oath against these public statements.  In his remarks Biden readily admits that all constitutional scholars have advised the White House that a regulatory eviction moratorium will *NOT* pass constitutional scrutiny.  He openly admits that….
….Then, in the very next sentence, after admitting any effort to initiate or extend a federal eviction moratorium violates the U.S. Constitution, he says he is intentionally directing federal agencies to trigger unconstitutional legal action in an effort to “buy time” and create a de-facto unlawful eviction moratorium.
In essence:…  ‘I know this is unconstitutional; and I know we will lose the constitutional legal argument; but we will do this anyway, because ideology’.
I must say this is the best coherent statement I have ever heard Biden make.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blo...ore-214943

Tuckers take on this:

Messages In This Thread
Either we have a Constitution, or we do not. - by 727Sky - 08-05-2021, 09:06 AM