Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Twitter Bans Six Election Audit Accounts
(07-31-2021, 02:26 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: Yup.

Pretty clear by now the regime/deep state/whatever has outsourced their anti-1A operation. Media and social media will do their part to keep America safe from people thinking. 

Tin Foil Hat Warning:
I have thought about why Section 230 of the CDA has never been enforced on these goobers. Well... What if it is being used as leverage? Uncle Sugar will continue to protect you from nasty legal troubles (which helps maintain an amazing bottom line) as long as you do us a favor. You can claim you are a private business and can do as you please. We stay clear of Constitutional problems. You make a fortune, we continue to consolidate power. What do you say?

Sounds legit. That is actually the textbook definition of "fascist" - when the government and private corporations merge into "public-private" partnership. That's one of the reasons I laugh at Antifa - they are actually black-clad cogs in the fascist machine, and are blissfully unaware of that fact.

They're as dumb as all the men who attend the "Down With Men" rallies, or all the whites who attend BLM's "Down With Whites" rallies - none of them seem to realize that they ARE what they rail against, and they are actually calling for their OWN destruction!

It really don't get no funnier than that in my book!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Twitter Bans Six Election Audit Accounts - by Ninurta - 07-31-2021, 04:48 AM