Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Devastating Losses In Classified Wargames
(07-28-2021, 08:34 PM)Kenzo Wrote: I am not sure, but i allways had feeling that Russians have never trusted Chineses. The marriage is partly because Russia economy needs China .West has made sanctions to Russia for years and years....so Russia turns to East more. I bet they have misseles ready to counter china allways. Now maybe even some trade war going ..

Russia has just started a trade war with China

Well like the old saying says...." The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

Big mistage that US and Russia are not now together against China...BidenHarris Regime/Clintons etc dont want to give equal status to Russia ...

Right after the communist takeover in China, the Soviet Union was pretty cozy with China, then China decided they wanted some Russian territory, there was a border clash, and Russia never quite looked at China the same again. Russia does do business with China, but that is because as you observed, they had to do business with someone, and the west was closed off to them. In the interim, China has taken over the lion's share of world commerce from the US, because of bone-headed bad US decisions, so Russia's trade partners have adjusted to face that new reality.

Russia IS suspicious of the CCP, and rightfully so, but at the moment they will side with the Chinese against the US, because the US has been such dicks to Russia. The Marxist elements here are capitalizing on general US suspicion of Russia because of the Soviet Cold War days, and they are desperately hoping that none of us realize that the Soviet Union is no more - the US Left hates Russia now because communism failed and collapsed there, but they are still playing up on the old fears of Russian communists from the Cold War, and desperately hoping that none of us realize that.

They propagandize us that we are "free", while playing up fears of a looming Russian specter... but remember, during the Cold War, the Soviets also propagandized their citizens with notions that they were free, and some of the citizens ate that crap up with big spoons, all the while living under the hob-nailed heel of the State. The situation here in the US now is not so very different, just not yet as far progressed as it got under the Soviets.

So what we are seeing unfold before our eyes is the US becoming what the Soviet Union once was under Marxist-Leninist rule, and Russia becoming what the US once was, the more free of the two nations. The shoes are trading feet.

I don't think war games, or war for that matter, would go as well for the US as it once would have - the captains in the US are all asleep at the wheel, and they are trying to keep the population asleep as well, so that we don't get a hint of what is currently going on and put a stop to their shenanigans.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devastating Losses In Classified Wargames - by Ninurta - 07-28-2021, 09:03 PM