Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chaos in South Africa: Prequel for US?
(07-14-2021, 02:21 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:  i'm afraid that in the U.S. if masses of civilians started shooting rioters and looters, they themselves would be the ones being shot or locked up.  not since the Koreans in L.A. has that happened.

the federal government or states for that matter can't be having normal everyday law abiding citizens doing the job they are not.  like protecting life and property.

I don't plan on asking any permission, because I need no man's permission to defend myself. Might not keep me out of jail, but it'll never bring those dumbasses I have to shoot back to life, either, so I figure it evens out - less dumbasses for the next guy to have to worry about.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chaos in South Africa: Prequel for US? - by Ninurta - 07-14-2021, 06:55 AM