Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Multi-stage Biological Weapons
A brand new day and some new information on it's way. Yandex is better than DDG on this subject, but there is very little information available on bio-warfare tactics, for good reason I suppose. TOR and the dark web will likely produce the results I'm looking for, but I never went there for anything, yet.

The "Russian Doll Cocktail"

Quote:A much more discreet, diabolical and effective method of disabling a country, would be to employ a moderately infectious organism, or combination of organisms (Russian Doll Cocktail), which would pass slowly through the population unnoticed.

Some of the criteria for effective disabling agents are: (they list four of them)

. . . 3. If the disabling agent is a combination of several diseases or microbes, some of which could be genetically engineered, then it becomes very difficult, if not impossible to diagnose and treat.

arizonaskywatch.com

Here's some PDFs that may shed some light on this subject from 2011 I believe. I'm down loading after this post.

Quote:FREE PDF
BIOTERRORBIBLE.COM: The Bio-Terror Bible is a free ebook currently in PDF form that may be copied without consent of the author David Chase Taylor. The Bio-Terror Bible connects the dots of an upcoming false-flag bio-terror attack and subsequent pandemic that will likely transpire prior to December 21, 2012.

PDF Link

I'll dig a bit deeper and if I can produce any information that gives credence to this conspiracy theory, I'll post it here and develop it further.

Well, I've down loaded the PDFs and they are definitely worth the effort. Here is a quote from part 1, pg1.

Quote:Real Causes of Bio-Terror
If and when a full-scale bio-terror attack occurs, the live pathogens or agents responsible for the pandemic will likely be dispersed via chemtrails by government airplanes or drones, by the U.S. Postal Service via Tide detergent samples, by the government and medical establishment via tainted vaccines, or by clinics via the portable petri dish commonly known as a Trojan condom. Although the aforementioned causes are all a possibility,
it is most likely that tainted vaccines will be the root cause of millions of deaths.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Multi-stage Biological Weapons - by 727Sky - 07-11-2021, 07:34 AM
RE: Multi-stage Biological Weapons - by Ninurta - 07-11-2021, 09:38 AM
RE: Multi-stage Biological Weapons - by Michigan Swamp Buck - 07-11-2021, 12:31 PM
RE: Multi-stage Biological Weapons - by F2d5thCav - 07-14-2021, 08:59 AM
RE: Multi-stage Biological Weapons - by Kenzo - 07-14-2021, 05:33 PM
RE: Multi-stage Biological Weapons - by F2d5thCav - 07-14-2021, 06:41 PM
RE: Multi-stage Biological Weapons - by Kenzo - 07-14-2021, 07:08 PM