Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Multi-stage Biological Weapons
I have read some posts here and there that mention this idea that SARS-CoV-2 and the mRNA vaccines are a dual stage bio-weapon. I searched "two step biological weapons", mulit-stage biological weapons", etc. on DDG and Yandex and didn't find this particular theory in the first 3 or 4 pages of each search. In fact, I couldn't find anything about a tactic like this. Perhaps different search terms might find something, maybe "biological war tactics" or along those lines.

It may refer to studies about antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE) and cytokine storms in relation to the jab. 

Quote:The formation of so-called “non-neutralizing antibodies” can lead to an exaggerated immune reaction, especially when the test person is confronted with the real, “wild” virus after vaccination. This so-called antibody-dependent amplification, ADE, has long been known from experiments with corona vaccines in cats, for example. In the course of these studies all cats that initially tolerated the vaccination well died after catching the wild virus.

2020news.de

If this is what is behind this multi-stage bio-weapon theory, it may go something like the following.

Create a nasty virus and release it, then offer a "vaccine" that primes your body for the next engineered virus to kill you but not those who weren't "vaccinated" with that particular "vaccine".

Now, it may also work like this. Create a nasty virus and release it, then offer a "vaccine" that actually works. However, create enough confusion and suspicion around it that the people who don't trust the government question their motives and refuse to be vaccinated. Then release a similar variant that the vaccine works against, but is far more deadly, infecting the anti-government, anti-vaccine population, leaving mostly compliant sheeple left to deal with.

These are just some ideas I had when I actually gave this some thought. I wanted to post about it here and see if anyone might be able to find something on this. Without finding the actual theory or any direct source links to offer, I haven't tried posting this anywhere else yet.

Messages In This Thread
Multi-stage Biological Weapons - by Michigan Swamp Buck - 07-10-2021, 11:49 PM
RE: Multi-stage Biological Weapons - by 727Sky - 07-11-2021, 07:34 AM
RE: Multi-stage Biological Weapons - by Ninurta - 07-11-2021, 09:38 AM
RE: Multi-stage Biological Weapons - by F2d5thCav - 07-14-2021, 08:59 AM
RE: Multi-stage Biological Weapons - by Kenzo - 07-14-2021, 05:33 PM
RE: Multi-stage Biological Weapons - by F2d5thCav - 07-14-2021, 06:41 PM
RE: Multi-stage Biological Weapons - by Kenzo - 07-14-2021, 07:08 PM