Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
History of the Ancients.... Enjoy..
Poor guy. I feel pity for him - and for me to feel that is a rare thing. He has perhaps one of the worst, most severe messianic complexes I have ever heard of - "I know 'stuff' that no one else can comprehend, and I'm here to help aliens save you". It might be believable if it didn't violate logic so severely. if we can't comprehend what he does, there ain't no way he can help us "ascend". we are incapable of comprehending what he thinks he does, and therefore can never engage in his version of "ascension".

What this sounds like, to me, is just more of that "humanity is gonna change it's vibration and ascend to a new dimension" lunacy that surrounded 2012. Didn't happen, ain't gonna happen. What's worse, for him, is that he believes he has the one and only key to facilitate that ascent.

An example of his lack of understanding, just one of many, of what he is talking about - he says "the sun doesn't have enough gravity power to move more than 6 planets", Gravity doesn't move them. Cetripedal force does. The only thing gravity does is keep them from flying out into the wild black yonder. Then sun has more than enough gravity to accomplish that, because the sun's gravity is not the only gravity factoring in - every two body system employs the gravity of BOTH bodies, and the solar system is just a multiplicity of two body systems, the  gravity of all of them interacting in a complex dance.

Did he perhaps have a brain tumor?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
History of the Ancients.... Enjoy.. - by PLOTUS - 06-27-2021, 05:26 AM
RE: History of the Ancients.... Enjoy.. - by Ninurta - 06-29-2021, 03:45 AM