Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cannabis legalization in Virginia
(06-24-2021, 03:48 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: Hmmm.... Virginia is only a couple hour drive from where I am in North Carolina. I Could take a Drive, but that turns into Interstate transportation of a controlled substance, or something like that. I'm an old man in a New car on crutches, if I don't indulge during the trip back, I doubt I'd bring much attention to myself or be likely to be stopped.

It's as easy to just buy pot off the street down there as it is to travel up here to buy it. The entire state only has 4 dispensaries, and you have to have a medical marijuana ID card to even get in to any one of them. Hell, you can just pay a cover charge and buy your way into a strip joint with far less hassle. Since there are only 4 dispensaries, and the state has stopped licensing any new ones as of 8 June, even natives with a card have to do some traveling to get to one. Not the friendliest way to run a medical marijuana program for sick folks. Who wants to travel when they're sick?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Cannabis legalization in Virginia - by Ninurta - 06-24-2021, 05:52 AM
RE: Cannabis legalization in Virginia - by PLOTUS - 06-24-2021, 03:48 PM
RE: Cannabis legalization in Virginia - by Ninurta - 06-24-2021, 05:22 PM
RE: Cannabis legalization in Virginia - by kdog - 06-25-2021, 02:01 AM