Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cannabis legalization in Virginia
Explanation: @Ninurta .... we have exactly to almost a tee ..the same stupid laws where I live in the Australian Capital Territory in Canberra the Capital of Australia

The local laws allow it to some extent but have the same shitty cant buy it or seeds situation and Federally its still very illegal.

Personal Disclosure: As for the laws ...

Do what you want and just dont get caught ok! There a over a billion laws world wide and nobody can know them all and they keep adding 1000's of new laws every year. Everything is ALREADY illegal to some extent eh, so just be smart about what you do and hope for the best and maybe you'll get lucky.

As for Virginia ...

You  are a clapped out failed state riddled with CIA and NSA bullshit and democrat policies up the wahzoo! If it wasnt for some friends like @Ninurta and a couple of other online friends I have in Virginia USA ... Id nuke bomb that state back into the freaking fucking stone ages. What a shithole state!!! West Virginia is BETTER for all its ghetto-ness and poverty.

As for Pot...

Its 4:20 somewhere in the world at all times ... some pack a billy and have a toke or two ..pls do inhale ok!

[Image: Expanding-BrainPotMeme.jpg]

minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!

Messages In This Thread
Cannabis legalization in Virginia - by Ninurta - 06-24-2021, 05:52 AM
RE: Cannabis legalization in Virginia - by OmegaLogos - 06-24-2021, 07:03 AM
RE: Cannabis legalization in Virginia - by PLOTUS - 06-24-2021, 03:48 PM
RE: Cannabis legalization in Virginia - by kdog - 06-25-2021, 02:01 AM